$1000 Pacote de Bônus
$1500 Pacote de Bônus
$300 Bônus de Boas-Vindas
R$800 Bônus de Boas-Vindas
Most Popular Payment Methods for Brazil PlayersPublicado October 3, 2021
Brazil is a major online gaming destination with millions of players registering at online casinos and bookmakers to enjoy their favourite games. Legal-age gambling, SSL-secure sites, and trusted payment options are sacrosanct.
Brazil online casino players tend to stick with trusted payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. These include the following credible banking options:
- PIX – Pix is powered by Banco Central, and is a convenient, modern-day payment processing option developed by the Central Bank of Brazil. This electronic payment solution operates in the digital economy as a full-fledged, major payment solution. In 2019 alone, BBC Brazil reported that some R$2 trillion was transacted with PIX. This payment solution works around-the-clock and takes approximately 10 seconds to complete a transaction. Established in December 2018, this instant payment system marks a critical transformation of the Brazilian payments market. It utilises identification keys, mobile phone numbers, random numbers or email addresses to identify individuals. It is cost-effective at just R$0.01 for every 10 transfers. As the future of payments in Brazil, it is already being adopted at online casino operators accepting Brazilian players.
- Vcreditos – this widely-used Brazilian deposit method was expressly designed for online casino gaming, and sports betting. It is similar in many ways to NETELLER and PayPal. Vcreditos registered users can transfer funds to/from their bank accounts, and even safely hold funds in an online secured wallet. With Vcreditos, it's possible to transfer money in and out of your wallet, into your betting accounts for use at online casinos and bookmakers. It can be connected directly to your NETELLER account, or your banking account. It is fully compatible with the following Brazilian banks, including Banco do Brasil, Itau, Caixa Economica Federal, Bradesco, and Santander.
- Boleto - Boleto Bancario, more commonly known simply as Boleto is one of the most popular Brazilian payment solutions for online gamers. In fact, this payment method commands a 15% market share and it features prominently among Brazilian shoppers (35% +) without bank accounts. With Boleto, registered users can expect payments within 3 – 4 business days, with no credit limits, no chargebacks, and limited risks of fraud. It is fully compatible with desktop, and mobile use as a powerful e-commerce payment solution. It is fully regulated by FEBRABAN (Brazilian Federation of Banks) and is payable at 48,000+ automatic teller machines, Internet banking facilities, and branches across the country, et al. It is a low fraud option, with no chargebacks for operators.
- Bradesco – Bradesco is a product of the second largest private sector lender in Brazil, Banco Bradesco SA. Now, a brand-new digital payments solution known as BITZ is available through Bradesco specifically for Brazilians using e-commerce payment solutions. BITZ through Bradesco is geared towards Brazilians without bank accounts, and serves as a brand-new digital checking account for making payments and online purchases, money transfers, and storing money online. Since approximately 33% of Brazilians don't have bank accounts, Bradesco is a popular choice.
- Banrisul – this is the largest southern Brazilian bank, operating across Rio Grande do Sul, and incorporating several hundred Brazilian cities. Online casinos use this payment method for online bank transfers. Customers first log into their personal bank account, and authorize the payment. The funds will be credited directly to the payee account.
- Banco do Brasil – Banco do Brasil is the biggest bank in South America by asset value. The bank's headquarters are in Brasilia, Brazil. Established by John VI, King of Portugal in 1808, it's also one of the longest-running banks in the world. A variety of digital payment solutions is offered by Banco do Brasil, such as Ourocards, Internet self-service, mobile banking, and many other tailored financial solutions for online payments processing.
- Banco Original – this digital bank allows clients to open accounts directly through mobile phones, with services available on smartphones, tablets, PC, and Mac. Everything is done through the digital app, and payments can be made seamlessly using Banco Original’s solutions. It is a 100% online account, with safe and secure transactions, no queuing, and a user-friendly interface for transferring funds to/from your favourite online casino.
- Banco Safra - this financial services corporation is based in São Paulo, Brazil. It is a top 10 Brazilian bank, and a top 20 bank in Latin America. With over 175 years of history, it is well established, tried and tested by millions of Brazilians. It offers checking accounts, cash management services, exchange and foreign trade, and digital banking solutions for online players too. The app is available for Android devices through the Google Play Store, and the App Store for iOS devices.